If you've been following my blogs for a while you'll know I'm a lover of all things black, monochrome and simple. So it wouldn't be very surprising if I'd tell you I found another gorgeous Instagram account that feeds my black-and-white craving, would it?
Meet Jojo: Melbournian working 9-5 in advertising with a beautiful minimalist and monochrome wardrobe suited for the metropolitan lifestyle everyone should be jealous of. However, Jojo has moved to the South Coast of NSW for a seachange, and so she expects her style to adapt to the new environment. Expect more lighter textures and shades in future posts!
Fashiola x Positive Jojo
1. Who are your top 3 fashion icons?
Audrey Hepburn, Blair Waldorf and the Zimmermann girls.
2. If you had to choose a trend that would be banned from fashion history and a trend that you could save forever, what would it be?
Crocs, they never should've been invented.
3. A fashion rule you would never break?
Never wear more than 3 colours, not including prints.
4. If you could swap wardrobes with someone for the day, who would that be?
Sara Crampton from Harper & Harley, she has an amazing wardrobe of basics.
5. 3 songs that are currently on your playlist?
I've actually been listening to The Teacher's Pet podcast lately and loving it! I'm a sucker for a good murder mystery.
Follow Jojo on her Instagram while she's adjusts to the South Coast and discover how her style adapts with this change!